What is Keratin?
Keratin is a protein that is present naturally in hair. This is the reason that our hair looks shiny and straight. The keratin content, over the years gets reduced with the changes in your lifestyle and diet. This is the reason that your hair looks dry and frizzy. Keratin is one of the natural proteins present in our hair. It is also in our nails and teeth. It helps to keep your hair shiny and straight. With the decrease of the protein content in your body, the keratin levels decrease, affecting your hair. Consequently, your hair loses it shine and becomes dry, tangled and frizzy.
What is keratin Treatment?
Keratin treatment is the latest hair straightening treatments. Keratin treatment includes artificially adding the keratin to the hair so that your hair looks frizz free, shiny and smooth. Hence, it is popular among men and women. The keratin treatment is helpful as it improves the texture of hair and also boosts the shine. You can keep away from blow dryers and hair irons to straighten your tresses. Washing your hair with a shampoo that is keratin based is of immense help. The keratin treatment is expensive; you may consider the pros and cons, prior to making a decision.
Keratin Straightening Treatment
Keratin hair straightening treatment helps in making your hair straight, shiny and frizz free when you apply keratin to your hair. The effect of straightening lasts for more than 3 months and the treatment takes 2 hours to complete.
- Keratin Treatment is reliable for hair
- No side effects
- It makes your hair silky and super soft
- Easy styling
- It is ideal for women and men
- Eliminates the need for gel or hair spray to maintain a straight look
- Hair is frizz-free and super shiny
- This treatment is perfectly safe and appropriate for hair
- Appear glamorous like the TV ads with shiny hair and enjoy manageable hair
- It offers sophistication to your look
- Spend minimal hours in the morning
- Appropriate for all types of hair
- Keratin treatment offers care from pollution and sun
- Repairs damaged hair cuticles
- Shower of compliments
1. This is an expensive treatment.
2. Chemicals used in this may cause watery eyes and skin irritation
3. Pregnant women may avoid it
4. It may cause an itching or a rash, allergic reactions
5. Research well prior to investing
6. Spend on sodium chloride free shampoos after the keratin treatment. Thereby you spend more money
7. You need knowledgeable hair stylists and this increases the treatment cost
8. It may cause hair loss or hair breakage, so take good care.
Proper care should be taken while undergoing this treatment to protect your skin and eyes
Avoid repeating these hair treatments as it may cause hair damage. Allow your hair to grow.